View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 13:26   #1
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
TV headphones question

Mrs Osem occasionally gets fed up with Jnr#2's vast array of noises and wants a bit of peace and quiet whilst watching TV. She'd be fine using headphones but plugging them into our Sony TV cuts the speakers off so I'd be unable to listen to it at the same time. The TV's (Sony KDL-40NX503) about 7 years old now and has the usual basic av sockets around the back so is there a simple way around this problem so we can both listen - her via headphones and me via the speakers so that I can still hear him?

TIA as always.

Last edited by Osem; 30-04-2017 at 13:31.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote