Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2017
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 21:58   #27
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Fall 2016/2017 TV Schedule

I am nearly caught up. I have watched Timeless, Frequency and Travellers. I think Travellers is by far the best out of the three and am looking forward to the next episode. I am watching Frequency because of the babe factor atm and if it turns in to be a police crime solving procedural I'll be giving it up. Timeless sounds interesting but I can see myself losing patience with it if they start skipping key points and brush over things making it lose "the realism" factor I have discussed in the past. I have a bad feeling it is going to turn into a time travelling cheese fest and annoy me as much as LoT.

Just McGyver and Lethal Weapon to go now.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote