View Single Post
Old 14-08-2015, 14:16   #1208
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
The blooming snipping tool has disappeared I cant find it, beginning to think things were easier to find with Windows 7

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Having had a look about Windows 10 I was not impressed, I have reverted back to Windows 7, much more at home with it.
Link June 5th
Quote:
Windows 10 Build 10135 Includes Updated Snipping Tool With New Features
Where to find the Snipping Tool in Windows 10
Quote:
Update: As pointed out by our readers, Microsoft have moved the Snipping Tool in its final release version of Windows 10. It now lives in a location where we are probably more used to accessing it from. So, to start the Snipping Tool, click on the Start icon and then the All Apps option. This brings up an alphabetical list of programs and folders. Scroll down to the ‘W’ section and click on the Windows Accessories folder. The Snipping Tool should be listed in this folder.
If you’re going to use the Snipping Tool frequently, then you may want to take advantage of one of two options in the right-click context menu on the Snipping Tool, namely ‘Pin to Start’ and ‘Pin to Taskbar’.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, we couldn’t find any differences in functionality between a Win 7 snipping tool app and the Win 10 version!
If only there was a way of searching for solutions to problems.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote