Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 13:24   #240
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Wow, this weeks was the best yet, and Harry Mudd, what a bad ass (not quite like the TOS version). Perhaps 10 years with Stella changed him.
I feel as though they actually went back to basics in this episode. No ongoing plotlines, no war with the klingons.

Just a well played and well written villain from the original series, and a typically Star Trek "Something weird is happening" story line. i know that time loops have actually only featured once (the TNG episode "Cause and Effect"), but there are plenty of episodes where some sort of a anomaly has an effect on the ship and crew, particularly in TOS and TNG.

So far, while there are aspects of the series I am not happy with, it is generally very good and I am enjoying it.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote