Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 08:32   #233
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Episode 7 is looking like one of the most Trek episodes yet, with them getting stuck in a time loop.
Yup, I need to see more of the universe now though to make it more realistic because they are running the risk of what I call ship in a bottle. The one little thing which really niggled at me in that episode is that we didn't see the admirals ship drop out of warp or dock with discovery, she just appeared in the ready room. I want to see Discovery take a bit of battle damage now (maybe in next weeks ep) and have to go to a Starbase for repairs and resupply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Despite its various issues, CBS have apparently renewed the series for a second season.
My bad, I never saw that, I only saw this one so I wanted to provide a link to an official announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Its already been renewed for season 2, although I cannot find any details of how many episodes for (likely 22).

Last edited by General Maximus; 24-10-2017 at 08:38.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote