View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 22:54   #41
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Labour are insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
NOT all pensioners can afford Conservatries. I have worked all my life, I left school on the Friday. I was working the following day in a greengrocers, and for the following three years. Because, l lived in poverty. Wearing wellington boots at school as my parents couldn't afford shoes.

For the next 30 years l worked cleaning up crap in deep cleaning of kitchens, and other various crap jobs that some people wouldn't do.

I have been unemployed three times. And hated the fact l could support my famly properly.
I am still working as l cannot afford to retire.

I don't blame OAPs that have saved up all the there lives to live in some form of luxury. While you get pampered kids who don't know what hard work is.

And spend that money they have saved up for. As it is certain that this government wont look after them
Arthur, have you ever paid into a pension fund?

I'm not that much younger than you, but I realised when I was around 30 I had to start putting some money into a pension. I now have around six small pensions, because I changed jobs every couple of years to progress, but when I retire at 66 (6 years time...), I will have more than the basic state pension to live on.

We have to take some personal responsibility...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote