View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 19:56   #35
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Labour are insane

NOT all pensioners can afford Conservatries. I have worked all my life, I left school on the Friday. I was working the following day in a greengrocers, and for the following three years. Because, l lived in poverty. Wearing wellington boots at school as my parents couldn't afford shoes.

For the next 30 years l worked cleaning up crap in deep cleaning of kitchens, and other various crap jobs that some people wouldn't do.

I have been unemployed three times. And hated the fact l could support my famly properly.
I am still working as l cannot afford to retire.

I don't blame OAPs that have saved up all the there lives to live in some form of luxury. While you get pampered kids who don't know what hard work is.

And spend that money they have saved up for. As it is certain that this government wont look after them
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote