View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 18:51   #32
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Labour are insane

I have to really laugh at some of the comments on here regarding Pensioners being better off, with free this and that.

Utter rubbish. I started getting my OAP in January. A measly £152.00 what can l do with that.
I cannot give up work as l would starve. Today for example our car insurance went up by a tenner. So where does that leave me.

It appears that some Tory lovers on here have this thing that there are life is all rosy. And then they will say 'where do we get this extra money from'

The Tories will be in power for the next 20 years unless the Labour Party gets rid of Joker Corbyn. He is not fighting for the working class. He is a damn wimp.

And for Stephen Hawkins to say that the Labour Party have to sack Corbyn, that says something.

The Conservative wont hit the rich - like a Mansion Tax for the rich, or anything that will see the rich stop pouring money into the Tory Bank.

There has always been a very big gap between the rich and poor. And will continue to be.

Its like the Self Employed getting hit for extra tax. Why, they work sometimes 18 hours per day, longer than an MP does. So he gets hit - typical Tory government

No a Tory Government for a very long time. That's why Miss May isn't going to the country yet. She will wait till her time is up. Then go for it. Then another five years.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote