View Single Post
Old 31-07-2013, 20:09   #43
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky announces Now TV set-top box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Looks like things are about to get very interesting on Now TV.

Can't reveal the source of this however changes appear to be afoot.

"It’s showtime, now. Loose yourself in the smartest, sharpest and most
addictive TV shows from ten of Sky’s top channels, including Sky 1, Sky
Living, Sky Atlantic and Sky Arts. It’s only £9.99 for your month pass.
Watch live, catch up on missed episodes or see entire series,
on a whole load of devices. Entertainment this good? Don’t
miss a thing."
I mainly watch the Sky entertainment channels and Sky Movies on top or the freeview stuff , I'm fed up with the cost of sport at the minute so this could be a viable alternative if I decide to drop the sport.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote