Thread: 4K Blu Ray
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 09:25   #8
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: 4K Blu Ray

We have loads of DVD's and they look fine. I do have the equipment now for 4K Bluray but the price difference is too great.
The big issue with streaming or "owning" a digital asset is that you are at the mercy of the platform and the content owner. If the studio has a hissy fit they can withdraw your rights at any time and suddenly you can't watch something that you've paid for. With owning the media, even on DVD, you can watch as long as the media is good and you have the player. Plus you can get used films on media.