View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 19:00   #1132
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Greetings friends. Will we ever see anything coming soon to virgin media again?

I remember the glorious summer of 2011 (?) when this board lit up with the sudden arrival of the BT sport channels. It was the best of days.

Now in 2017....nothing ever comes.

Wheres my fox news? Wheres my sky atlantic? Virgin media get these two channels and then potentially we can close these forums down as we have triumphed.
BIB except price rises.

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
No news on if anything will happen in Summer 2017.

But with Sky Sports Box Office HD set to launch on Saturday it look to MB HQ that Virgin Media has sign an new deal with Sky UK so we see more Sky Basic channels coming in the coming months.

But saying that they did sign an 5 year deal in 2014.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

Box Plus: Box Plus Channels may close on Virgin Media on May 1st.

https://tvforum.uk/tvhome/box-plus-n...n-media-42621/

Story from yesterday we just found it today. We are working to see what is going on.
Really do hope you guys on VM get the missing SKY channels.

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Ha ha we're just foot soldiers walking over land-mined fields. I say just post any rumours, I may rib you about it of course, but I understand if it's more hassle than it's worth!
I don't mind the ribbing it's certain posters nasty swipes that get my back up, the regulars always rib us rumour posters it makes it more enjoyable as it's great banter, then you get the spiteful ones messaging you with nasty comments those are the reason i'm reducing what i post.