View Single Post
Old 22-11-2003, 21:08   #122
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: OK? Who is your money on ?

I think I should get a thank you from each and every one of you for the following reason.
I am a jinx to any of Englands sporting chances if I watch or listen to the matches.If I watch them they lose.

Therefore as a consequence I'm forbidden from watching such events(suits me down to the ground not being a sports lover) by my husband.However if hubby wants to watch I have to go out or get lost in some fashion.

This morning I went out and had to dodge the match everywhere.Even in the middle of the Saturday Open market it was being watched.In the supermarket it was on the radio.
It even cost me the price of a new mouse/phaser as I had to duck into a PC shop to pass the time.

Eventually I was allowed back home.

You have no idea of the struggles of the lone sports jonah to allow the fans to feel happy.

Incog.