View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 14:24   #2
dave_dph
Inactive

dave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Additional Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey View Post
Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded from a three for thirty package to the (no longer available) four for forty. When i upgraded i added a mobile sim, on the web site it said the package included tv Large. This was available to new and exsisting customers taking a new service. Now I call them to ask about my TV Large and they say that the mobile sim is not classed as a new service. I was told on the second call that a "request" would be put forward for the TV upgrade. Ofcourse two weeks later and still no upgrade!
Is a sim a new service? Should I get TV L as part of the 4 for £40 package?
As far as I can see yes. As you already had 3 services then the only other one to add was the mobile sim.

The "Get it together" bundle leaflet shows only large tv as being available in bundles.

I had broadband and mobile and just last week added large tv (self install) to make a 3 for £30 package. £2 extra per month for large tv is a good deal.
dave_dph is offline   Reply With Quote