View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 13:57   #71
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
Re: Formula 1 2006 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwalton View Post
The mac isnt a bad car this year its just not a race winning car. It will be good to be finally rid of schum, kimi wont really fit in at fezza and i doubt he'll stay there for much more than a year or two. Massa is quick but is prone to making silly errors and although he's improved this year monza proved he still makes silly mistakes.

As for Button he'll be living his career out at Honda I doubt any other team would touch him with a barge pole after his contract weezelness.

The Honda isnt a bad car either and I really am starting to get fed up with the commentators and there ability to make excuses for Button.
But they're not - his driving is almost always faultess. The main prob with honda is the top speed of the car -on average, approx 12kph less than Renault. No good at all. Stick Button in a better car and they'll be no need for excuses.
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote