View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 10:27   #1891
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Eurozone will collapse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
We're not in the Eurozone, thanks to Gordon Brown.
Really? I didn't know that. When I went to bed last night I was certain my wallet was full of Euros not Sterling...

As has been stated many times here and elsewhere in the forum, the UK will be always be affected badly by any collapse of the Eurozone but it'd be far worse if we were still in the EU at the time or had joined the Euro as so many so called 'experts' told us we should so.

We're not in the Schengen area either but the flawed ideology which led to its creation still adversely affects the UK directly and indirectly.

Last edited by Osem; 04-01-2017 at 11:33.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote