Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 22:06   #260
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

ANTHONY JOSHUA batters Klitschko in the 11th round, what a rollercoaster

Ultimate findings, despite the win, Joshua's defence is absolutely horrible, that return barrage from a wobbled Wlad just kept coming and Joshua took every single shot, how do you floor a guy then take umpteen unanswered shots? It was amateur level stuff, you can not do that, Wilder hits way harder than this. The power is real, the test was there, one of the strongest chins in the business just got shot. Movement, poor again like his defence, it's really worrying how stationary he is, a 40 year old Klitschko was far more agile and mobile, chin - meh, Wlad doesn't land big shots anymore, unless they're polish taxi drivers, I'm hoping taking these shots really up his game. Cardio - David Price level, 8 punches and gassed, let the finish come to you I guess, stop chasing it.

This guy can be better than Lewis. He's not a complete fighter but get him in the gym, work on his defence, get his cardio game up and you've got an unbeatable Heavyweight.

Wilder, Fury, Haye, Bellew, Parker.. People sniffing around the division.

Wilder, Fury and Parker being the go to, all of those make me nervous, there has to be a way to get Joshua into a lower mandatory with some bum until he's ready. Wilder isn't a good boxer, he is however a massive power puncher, way harder than Klitschko, all it takes is that fluky one shot and AJ's defence allows that. Parker is the safest option. Make that happen. Then make Fury happen, then drag Wilder here.

All in all, British boxing is truly alive again! I don't think I can watch round 5-6 again though.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 29-04-2017 at 23:16.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote