Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 21:23   #287
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogof View Post
You own a Xboxone but wont buy a PS4? The PS4 does poo poo all over the Xbox-one and thats a fact IMO. I own both an if anyone doubts me add me "Ooh im good" on xbox one, or "ohimgood75" on PS4.

Everything on the PS4 just works better,
He never said he won't by a PS4. He said he will once they add 3D BR support as he uses his PS3 for that, and will upgrade once added. No point.

Some people like the One as it has games that the PS4 doesn't and of course many people like my self have a lot more friends on 360 that have upgraded to the One. You already tried this slating the One in a seperate thread so no need for round two.

Hahaha, sorry but it can't be a fact if its just your opinion.