View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 15:11   #1579
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Firstly you have understand that it's Madonna and she has made a career out of being controversial and secondly she was warming up the crowd for a stage show for the comedian Amy Schumer .Yes it was distasteful but she is allowed to do it because it's her choice unlike the women that Trump groped without their consent
Wrong - nobody in the limelight like Madonna is or should be allowed to make lewd remarks like that and in public and then stand on such a platform and demand respect for women, how can anyone ask to respect such a disgusting old woman with a dirty mouth, I cannot and will not? I am not excusing what Trump said about women, in private, on a video 12 years ago, but noone can say one person is allowed to do it and another is not.

I missed it also where later on she made remarks about thinking of blowing up the White House....

So she is thinking or thought a lot about, that she wants to harm/kill the President. I think the FBI should be paying that old cow a visit soon for potentially inciting a Terrorist act on American soil.

She is a disgrace for a human being and should never have been allowed to represent those women and then say what she said about blowing up the White House, she stood with those women, who want more respect and with her dirty/stupid mouth, I cannot respect her whatsoever and I cannot respect those women now who gave her a platform to speak on.