Thread: Tivo V6 Set recording time
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 16:43   #2
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Set recording time

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker17 View Post
With the TiVo V6 how much time can be allowed before and after recording ?

Does the box allow for TV program over-run ?

As a standard you can split 5 minutes between before and after on every recording.

You can also amend the recording manually, once set, here you can choose from a limited number of options on an individual basis.

If the programme you are recording is live, it a football match, the box prompts you to do this when setting the recording.

I do not think it will automatically detect an overrun, in my experience, although it may if the EPG is changed to reflect the overrun (however, virgin is slow to update it's EPG so I wouldn't rely on this)
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote