View Single Post
Old 31-10-2014, 19:22   #7
rhyds
Inactive

Services: Plusnet Phone/BB, Freesat, VM Business BB (Cable)
rhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond reputerhyds has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Twin Aerial" installations: Do people still put them in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If he wants S4C then Moel-y-Parc it is. Winter Hill will give him ITV Granada and BBC Northwest. Whether you bother with two aerials really still depends on how badly he wants all the regional variations. But if he really wants a choice of regions, why isn't he just getting a Freesat installation? One dish, all the variations you can shake a stick at.
The house is brand new, so already has coax going from various TV points to the loft. For some reason the housebuilder leaves it to the new owners to sort out a TV aerial install. Where they're located I can't see why they'd need a full size roof aerial so I'm going to use one of my spare aerials to see if there's a decent signal.
rhyds is offline   Reply With Quote