View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 12:45   #458
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I am afraid that after he's spent all our money, there will be austerity with a vengeance.

I am amazed that people can't see that. It looks like they will have to learn the hard way if they elect him and their short sightedness will impact on us all.

If he gets in, I'm emigrating!
Yeah just like before but those who voted for it will still no doubt blame the Tories. For some people it's clearly much easier to listen to someone who tells you it's all going to be OK than accept tough times are ahead. How many times does Corbyn have to lie, change course, obfuscate and excuse or ignore the most appalling behaviour before people wake up and see him for what he is I wonder? The sort of austerity we've been experiencing will be nothing if his party gains power and make no mistake, when he's served his usefulness Momentum will have an even more extreme puppet ready to pull the strings of.