View Single Post
Old 22-10-2014, 10:48   #116
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Windows 10 Will Be Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
I doubt it as up to Microsoft Home & Student 2010 it had 3 user licence but from 2013 it only came with a 1 user licence, there fore making even more money for Microsoft!
Pushing people towards Office 365 no doubt, which makes them more money in the long run. Of course that lets you use 5 PC users, 5 Tablet users and Smartphones so if you have lots of people to share the cost it is a better deal.

Edit: In the interests of full disclosure I must say that my company is part of the Microsoft HUP so I only paid £8.95 for Office 2013 Pro Plus so I know I'm lucky in this regard.

Anyway. I bought Windows 7 from Amazon when it was £45 on the pre-order special, before buying Windows 8 Pro for £24.99 when that had it's own offer. I don't mind paying in that ball park for Windows but if 10 is confirmed as a free upgrade then it's all good.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote