Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 02:37   #557
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

That Aguero assault gets worse every time you see it. Pointless claiming its a challenge because it isn't. Its horrific in every way possible and anyone that has every intention of doing that should be suspended for way more than 4 games. You see the intent on his face too, going to be an interesting Monday for Man City.

Should be no different than a similar length ban for biting or spitting as we've seen before. 8-10 games even. I mean he just tried to break someone's leg and thankfully a few factors prevented it. Undefendable.

Pep too. Aguero isn't to blame for the following fracas... Er logic dictates if he doesn't try to cut Luiz in half then the fracas doesn't happen, solid logic there Pep. Annoys me when managers sugar coat their players.

Fernandinho also, using the bite logic above.. He grabbed Fabregas by the throat.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 04-12-2016 at 02:50.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote