View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 19:32   #55
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Welsh language

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Welsh is a UK language, but I do have a problem with the amount of foreign languages now being spoken in the UK overall, for which I blame unfettered immigration.

It causes practical problems and costs eg the police money on translation services that would be better spent elsewhere.
I didn't say they shouldn't be able to speak English, just that I'm not bothered if people speak another language to each other. Welsh or anything else.

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Good to know that Welsh children learn English as a matter of course. If this is attained, I don't suppose it's any different to learning French at school like I and many others did.
It would be crazy if they didn't learn English.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote