View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 18:20   #114
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: All change for Sky Sports channels & packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Which is ok if you want Sky Q I guess.

Based on the screenshots and information in various threads, the interface is dreadful, and one we'll avoid as long as possible.
Purely personal but I would never go back to Sky+HD , I find Q pretty intuitive and easy to use and for us the pros far outweigh the cons but then I've never really obsessed over an interface for me it's more the extra functionality Q brings.

Last edited by muppetman11; 08-08-2017 at 18:26.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote