View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 16:30   #109
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: All change for Sky Sports channels & packages?

I'm just off the phone to Sky a few minutes ago, at the moment they are offering all the Sky Sports channels for £20 per month, along with their lowest TV package which is £15 per month and includes Atlantic, this is an 18 month deal, and if I was to take it I'd also need three Sky Q boxes which would cost me £139 for installation, and put the monthly cost up from £35 to £47, imo that's a very good deal, and if you are on your own and only need one Sky Q box then it's only £20 for install and a monthly cost of £35, this is for TV only. Obviously most people would need broadband which Sky supply, but you'd also need to take their the telephone line to get their broadband, and for their fibre max, which has speeds up to 70/80 Mbs, it would cost a total of £43 including the landline, so all in all a total monthly cost of £90 for the lot with three boxes.
I'd probably go with their TV package and keep the broadband from Virgin.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote