View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 20:12   #7
sollp
cf.mega poster

Services: Virginmobile,Sky TV, ZEN 76Mb,ZEN Phone line.
sollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful one
Re: Could this effect my tv/internet

Its been kinked but looks more like the cable has been squashed when the Swept Tee lid has been stamped down the hole is probably to high. Needs redoing as the will have caused problem with the performance of the cable. Get them back to sort it out. It will ned repulling as you can't fix the damage where it is and they will be reluctant to come back so don't give in.

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vm_tech View Post
RF is a funny beast. I've seen 540 network cable hanging by a thread still working. Then I've seen it with a tiny kink and not work at all. Just have to give it a go.
It works yes but will be causing all sorts of problems, damaged by the Installers and service Tech shoving the cable out of the way