Thread: Superhub Problem checking web mail
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 14:46   #56
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Problem checking web mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
It is better that VM take the extra time and hopefully make a pertinent fix.
In the world of IT, there's no such thing. Anything can (will) break, anything can go wrong.

As I've said before in this thread, I strongly advise ANYONE still using an ISP email address to begin the migration to another email provider.

Do it now while you still have access to your emails, or you'll be sorry you didn't if you ever decide to leave Virgin.

Worse than that, when I worked for Virgin on more than one occasion I dealt with customers who simply lost their email address through no fault of their own. A migration that went wrong, a fault that resulted in all their data being lost, all sorts of reasons.

I implore all of you, go set up an email account right now while you're waiting and as soon as you get access to your Virgin mails, set them to forward all incoming emails to your new address.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote