View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 13:37   #31
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: All change for Sky Sports channels & packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Agreed but in my opinion the crux of the problem is the bundle you must take before even having the option to add Sport.

Cheaper bundles with the essential quality pay channels is the answer in my opinion , people are paying stupid amounts so as channels that are rarely watched can take a cut of subscription money.

The likes of Netflix and Amazon have vastly changed the Entertainment landscape , for around £6 a month you can get massive amounts of shows compared to £22 for the Original bundle. No wonder traditional pay TV is finding it harder and harder.
Yes, I agree with you, muppetman. Conventional pay tv operators are pricing themselves out of the market. Streaming services will replace them, and hopefully the cost of watching live sport will reduce significantly as a result.

Netflix certainly provides excellent value for money as far as films and TV series are concerned. If they can achieve a similar reduction in the price of sport, then at last, the consumer will have won out.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote