View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 21:29   #2340
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
I pre ordered a digital copy of FIFA 15, with the 10% discount. I've downloaded it and installed it, but is that ok as long as I don't play it until release day?
Right off the EA Access page which is where i think you got it from, says you can play FIFA 15 for 5 days before the release date.

Quote:
If you’re an EA Access member, you can download upcoming EA games five days before the release date to play for a limited time. Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition are all included, with more to come. If you love it, buy it, and you can pick up right where you left off.
http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html