View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 11:16   #1
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
New M25 lower Thames crossing announced

Well it's been a long time coming and is well overdue but I'll believe it when I drive on it.

Quote:
The route of a road leading to a new tunnel under the Thames Estuary has been revealed as the most expensive option, going through greenbelt land.
The chosen option "C" will see a new road link the M25, near North Ockendon, Essex, with the A2 near Shorne, Kent.
It will cross the A13 at Orsett, and will connect land east of Tilbury to land east of Gravesend.
A new road will then take traffic to the A2, near Thong, via the Western Southern Link.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-39575467

I think we might have another convoluted London airport style planning process on our hands here - nice work for all those concultants...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote