View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 19:49   #747
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
There wasn't a gunman. It was a conventional protest and someone else shouted, either mistakenly or with malice intent, that he had a gun and then confusion reigned until the protester was released and it was confirmed there was no gun.

Trump should consider his language because he dehumanises people, angers his base and borders on inciting violence but he shouldn't consider it because of any threat against him. In the latter case the fault lies with the person threatening violence.
This, some of the things he says are absurd and many times borderline ridiculous. But we all come to accept that as his freedom and right. It's then 'our' (Not in this case obviously) right to vote for or against that. I dislike Clinton and I'm not very fond of Trump but shooting either of them is despicable and literally perverting the course of democracy. You don't just take a life, you take the rights of millions of people a chance of a fair vote.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 06-11-2016 at 19:53.