View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 10:13   #69
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Your favourite 'gadgets' - NOT phones :)

Another food related gadget which I tried for the first time last night - a pie maker. As the wife's away and I have free culinary reign I decided to make Osem Jnr # 2 and I a nice pice. Made a filling of chestnut mushrooms, diced chicken breast, spring onions, chopped frankfurter sauages (to give a slightly smokey flavour), sweetcorn, parsley, salt and pepper with some milk and cornflour to thicken the sauce. The pie maker is a breeze to use - I rolled out some puff pastry, cut out 2 discs for the top and bottom of the pie, put the bottom one in, filled it up, put the top on and then closed the pie maker and turned in on. About 25 mins later we had a terrific pie with crispy brown pastry top and bottom and a filling which proved delicious. I'm already thinking of alternative savoury and sweet fillings but basically you can use anything as long as the filling isn't too wet.

I got mine for £18 with free P&P - money very well spent I reckon.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote