View Single Post
Old 15-09-2016, 21:55   #2992
mike_gain
Inactive

mike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
My local petrol station sells those passes at those prices, if you don't need a Now TV box there's plenty of places that sell vouchers like these.

I have enough Now TV passes to last a year by waiting for the likes of Amazon, Tescos and Argos to have special offers on their boxes.
I think the best I got was a box with a 6 month entertainment pass for £18 and the worst a box with a 4 month movie pass for £20.

After harvesting the useful parts like HDMI cables and batteries the boxes went to the local charity shop and the passes stayed with me to be activated when needed.
Oh yeah, was looking at getting some vouchers from Amazon but with and extra box I can punt one to my parents and my kids can use it in their spare room when they stay.