View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 15:02   #1984
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
There you go. It deserves the strongest possible criticism? Really? To be fair, I don't think you mean that but that's what you've written and that's the bandwagon upon which a lot of people have jumped. I can think of many things he could do which would be deserving of far harsher criticism. The trouble is that virtually everything Trump says or does is attracting a reaction much of which is out of proportion and I think that's counter-productive because it becomes irrational and devalues the choice of words and action we ought to reserve for people far worse than Trump.
Very strong criticism then. I don't actually have a scale of criticism, it's just a turn of phrase. Still whilst I accept that are worse people out there it isn't much of a defense and he is President of the United States.