View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 20:59   #1416
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
It's the personal abuse that what's wrong with this thread. Fair enough to disagree on the issues, but Brexiters seem to like adding a personal jibe. If that wasn't bad enough one of the worst offenders is a senior of the forum, who is less than even handed, he knows who he is
Tell me quick, dying to know who he is....

But on another note. I've had lots of crap from some of those who 1andrew1 has listed in his post above, who had a serious problem with seeing my name in red and thinking that because I'm an admin, I'm not entitled to any views or I should conform to not having any views at all. Not going to happen. If people don't like what I got to say, feel free to disagree and if people think they can force their views on me, they are not going to like me very much and by the way, the door is there.

If people think they are going to send me down Guilt Street by leaving, they are wrong, CF has been around a very long time, seen lots of people come and go (and come back under another guise). Like I said to one of those who 1andrew1 listed, I'm not here to make friends.

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K
Is it really appropriate to disclose who has sent who a PM? It's private or isn't it?
It probably is just as inappropriate to discussing who may no longer be a member.

Any way, we are way off topic. Back to it.