View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 14:09   #1937
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Unstoppable migration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Interesting .. what do you regard as worthy sources?
TheGuardian, it is an Anti-Brexit paper and also, it says an ex-minister 'warns'. He is warning and that is all he is doing. Doesn't mean it is the truth.

Nothing is set in stone yet, no arrangements have been arranged.

But as I said, we absolutely need tighter border controls, I am all for skilled migrant workers coming in and filling in the positions, as needed but we should be closing to door to those only coming here to milk the system and do not work and there has been too many of them.

Couple of examples why I feel the way I do. I live in the North where we have had a massive influx of migrants from Eastern European Countries, like Romania and Poland.

Earlier this week, two Romanian nationals, both Women, tried to Mug an elderly gentlemen, they were manhandling him and my female friend and her dad went to his rescue, police came and all gave statements, since then police has informed the the victim and his family, the two women were Romanians and they have history of related crimes. They need to be sent back! They commit crimes and do not deserve to reside in Britain, if they do not respect the laws and the people that live here.

A few weeks ago, a fourteen year old boy was walking along a road when 3 men of Eastern European appearance (Romanian) stopped the boy and went through his pockets and school bag, a passing car with 4 Asian men, stopped and pulled over and took these men to one side, the Asians later told Police in a statement that the three men were Romanian.

On a street next to me, we have a house with either Refugees or Migrants, they have no respect for the property and surrounding environment, they chuck their rubbish in the alleyway, they throw their babies nappies out their bedroom windows, without use of nappy sacks, one landed in one of neighbours gardens. Several reports to the Council have yielded very little action.

My mothers Colleague from her works was drawing out money from a Cash machine, just before Christmas, in broad daylight ! Next news, as soon as the money appeared from the machine, she said a man with a foreign accent told her to move, pushed her and grabbed the cash and ran, however, the thief was that dumb, he ran in to a local Tesco and my mums colleague ran after them and followed him in and alerted the security guard that she had just been robbed by a man who ran in here, they held him until the Police came, the police later said the man was a Polish migrant only recently come to live here.

So I will say it again, we need tighter border controls. It's alright for those down South, in their lovely posh surroundings, who have not taken their fair share of Migrants in their community or none at all!!!

I find it a bit rich those saying, 'come in you're welcome here', but have none living in their area. You try living with some of them who are thugs who would rob you blind, you try living with Migrant neighbours who throw human crap in your garden, literally.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote