View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 22:14   #4718
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Asassin's Creed - 4/10

Never played any of the games and don't know much about them. My wife wanted to see this one. The story was ludicrous. The action scenes where decent but not enough of them. Some decent actors playing terrible roles. Not fun. The guy sitting next to me fell asleep the lucky git.
I expected exactly this. I had no faith from the get go and that's partly down to the way video games turned movies tend to go but also because I couldn't see how they'd make anything exciting of Assassins Creed on screen. You've pretty much confirmed my fears. Playing it would help you understand the story a bit more though, it is ludicrous but then again, it's based off a game. I'll give it a shot eventually but my hopes are dashing away. The idea is if someone gets it right, they'll make more movies from other successful franchises. Gears of War and so forth.