Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 20:06   #104
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
Thanks. An informative and useful post. If it's soap opera, I will fall asleep no matter how it is dressed up.
Soap opera's go on for years and people get killed off over Christmas. Game of Thrones is limited to 8 seasons and well loved characters are lucky to survive each and every episode

Each game of thrones episode is more like a short movie due to it's huge production values. Lots of eye candy to go along with a brilliant story and you get emotionally engaged with individuals. First tv show I have watched where my jaw actually dropped in disbelief after something happened in the first season. Was an OMG moment.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote