View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 10:41   #755
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Looking at this election campaign so far without any bias Andrew l think its fair to say that the Conservatives election campaign has been nothing short of extremely poor.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/...ampaign-ever/#
Great article, thanks for sharing. I agree with Brenda from Bristol!

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
It's the scale of the u turning that's worrying, generally I don't have a problem with politicians flip flopping a bit as it shows they aren't pig headed and stubborn enough to belive they're right and everyone else is wrong but Mrs May u turns on the big stuff and to do it so often is unforgivable, strong and stable leadership, there's a laugh, we've got troops on the streets! you're right about the lib Dems to iirc
Agreed. If something's wrong it's arrogant to pursue it to the point of failure. What's concerning here is indeed the scale. It suggests there's no underlying philosophy or that the policies aren't thought through and consulted on sufficiently before being launched.Or both.
I guess the U-turns give her and Trump a mutual interest.