Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 21:52   #1264
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

It always make me laugh when people sing and dance about Celtic winning the treble.

Celtic do NOT have any strong competition in Scotland. If you took Celtic and Rangers out of Scottish football. It would collapse.

I said on this forum about 18 months ago, that when the season starts - give them TWO titles. One for the league and one for the Scottish Cup. And them challenge all the others in Scottish football to take it off them - there wouldn't be anyone, except Rangers, and at the moment they are playing rubbish.

This is why Tv companies wont invest a lot of money in Scottish football.

I used to watch a few games in Scottish Football, and it looked as though the ground was half empty.

Brendan Rodgers certainly took on a good job of winning titles, he will win them every year with Celtic.

Every season all the chairman of EPL clubs get together, the discussion comes up about Celtic and Rangers joining - not the rest of Scottish Football - just Celtic and Rangers join us in England. And it gets turned down.

This is not a dig at Scottish Football, its the truth. Money speaks, and sadly, money wont het invested
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote