Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 21:03   #1263
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

There's confusion because of tabloid FIFA rules brought up:

Quote:
at the moment the ball is played or touched by a
team-mate
They're omitting the team-mate part for whatever reason, just the usual cack though like the Mirror etc.

There's two separate reasons but I'm not begrudging them the win, it happens. It's more annoyance at the BBC saying the blokes had a cracking game. Then Ref's doing their utmost to protect it. Naturally there's been incidents in the past and we're supposedly ridding ourselves of criticism towards refereeing but if it isn't called out when it's wrong, how do you learn for the future.

In their opinion he's had a cracking game because he's sent Moses off for diving. Which in turn was indeed hilarious but two big decisions with a 50% ratio for the ref. As for the Handball, I think it is but I wouldn't be dead set on it either, it's an unnatural position but it happens rather quickly.

The biggest question of the day is really whether this is the end for Wenger or what?

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 27-05-2017 at 21:07.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote