View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 18:12   #48
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
They might do, man for man I don't think they are better than Liverpool though.
Really? Apart from Torres and possibly Gerrard and Reina i would take City's squad without question. Liverpool this season haven't really strengthened their squad as of yet imo and are going to lose one of their best players in Mascherano with the possibility of Reina to follow (even though i highly doubt he will leave). They need to start spending soon or they will be off the pace again, especially if Torres continues to be injury prone.

I think anything less than 3rd for City this season will be a huge underachievement, really they should be challenging for the title all the way to the end.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote