Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2017
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 17:54   #62
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Summer 2017

I have only got FTWD and Dark Matter atm. Zoo has just come back along with Salvation, The Strain and Midnight Texas this month and The Defenders and The Last Ship next month.

Luckily the fall tv season is going to be a lot better. Not only are there a lot of returning series but a tonne of new good ones as well. I am going to make my new list from September onwards in a couple of weeks. I am just waiting for the air dates to be posted for the returning series. I have got some of them but a lot are missing atm. I'll send you a pm before I do it because I'll need my editing powers to add series other people want as well.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote