Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 20:23   #297
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Doctor Who

I had largely given up on it, mostly watching when prompted, and just out of loyalty more than anything, many of the recent stories have been poor, convoluted, complex and hard to even follow (and just dull).

You could say this was maybe a desperate attempt to get people interested in it again, but I still think it was just pandering to the activists demanding it must be a woman.

The Christmas episode had better be leaps and bounds better that most of the recent festive specials, otherwise its going to get panned, and this change soundly blamed.

For the record, my daughter gave up on it about 3 seasons ago as she didnt like Capaldi, and of this change ? "Well thats stupid". She still wont be watching it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote