View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 14:07   #17
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Setting up wireless router with Virgin cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Sorry, i forgot to tell you, i havent bought the stuff yet, i want to make sure everything is compatible before i do.

BTW, LSainsbury, thanks for that find But i dont need an Ethernet Router with VM do i?

The cable modem has an ethernet port at the back, connect this to the WAN port of your DSL router.

One note to add is when setting up is to use an ethernet connection from your computer to the router

Also, dont forget to power cycle the cable modem