View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 16:18   #4244
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well first of all the doctor saw me this morning and was concerned at the oedema that has built up these past few weeks as that can cause considerable ongoing problems if it continues so its a continuation of the second diuretic and depending on blood tests a increased dose of the other diuretic is highly likely.

Because of the fluid retention a pretty severe itchy rash developed on large parts of the lower body thus they have prescribed 3 drugs for that as well.

Then this afternoon l had a home visit by my cardiac community nurse and a senior nurse who examined me considerably but also assessed me about having a special pressure mattress and raised higher bed aid or a electronic hospital bed so l await the decision on that in time.

Also l have to have a quick access heart scan to see if there has been a deterioration with my heart function and a MRI scan to see if there is everything untoward happening which has which has not been diagnosed currently.
Sorry to hear this Den but hope the results are good and you'll soon get it sorted.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote