Thread: 350M Vivid 350?
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 19:09   #75
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Vivid 350?

they say it can take up to 24 hours but in my experience when I have rang up in the past it was done while I was on the phone. I know they have to put a code on your account for it to work and I am not sure if the billing information (i.e what you see in your info) is the same as actually giving you the tier (putting the code on your account) or if they are two separate things and somebody needs to manually put it on. Unfortunately I am non the wiser as the last two upgrades I have had have been contingent on a new shub and the new configs have dropped down when I activated the new shub.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote