Thread: Tivo V6 Audio Description
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 22:15   #4
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Audio Description

I have been having lots of problems in the last couple of days.

Noticed this problem when exiting a recording with bbc1hd as the channel.

It is definitely a virgin problem as I switched to bbc1hd on my sky box and nothing.

Noticed I had option for quick view through virgin so I presume I have the new software from when I do not know.

I am beginning to wonder if my lack of sky and BT channels is also down to new software? And even lack of broadband?

Today I have been told by a virgin CS that you do not need broadband on to get sky and BT channels - opposite of what I was told on Sunday.

Anyway at 20:05 today the broadband decided to start working as did my champions league recordings
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote