Thread: UK Timeline Westworld
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2016, 13:34   #49
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Westworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Well this has definitely got better, most theories have been confirmed this week.

After a dull & rocky start, I'm actually looking forward to the season finale next week.
I haven't seen this week's (yet), but I've enjoyed the series.

Rather than do as the film did and go down the all action lots-of-gunfights and evil man in black route that the pilot appeared to promise , the series has gone into the back story behind the park and the characters. I know this has put off a lot of my off line friends.

I love the series. I think it's actually the best series I've seen for a while. But, I'm a massive Micheal Crichton fan and I remember reading a while back that he was working on bringing Westworld to TV when he died. Having read most of his books, I think that the TV series actually gets closer to his style of writing than any of the films I've seen based on his books, so I can well believe it's at least partially based on the TV series he is supposed to have started working on.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote